Reminiscent of Grandma's Peach Cobbler - this peach popsicle recipe includes healthy, dairy-free ingredients and is fit for summer!
Originally posted on Super Healthy Kids
- 6 sheets of graham crackers
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2 medium peaches (2 cups of peeled/diced)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Crush graham crackers into crumbs. Set aside.
- Peel and dice peaches.
- In a small bowl mix together peaches, plain Greek yogurt, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla.
- Spoon peach yogurt mixture into popsicle molds, occasionally sprinkling in a few pinches of graham cracker crumbs as you go.
- Pound the popsicle mold on the counter to settle any air bubbles. Once you're confident air bubbles are gone, fill each popsicle almost full.
- Top each pop off with a layer of graham cracker crumbs, gently pressing them into the yogurt just enough so that they stick.
- Freeze for 8+ hours.
Makes about 6-8 popsicles, depending on mold size.